GETTING THERE | Not so close, and then again not so far!
From outside India - get a flight to New Delhi or Amritsar.
From Delhi -
1. Take over-night sleeper train to Pathankot OR flight to Dharamsala Gaggal Kangra Airport OR overnight Bus from Delhi to Palampur or Dharamsala.
2. From Pathankot or Kangra, get onto Hwy 20, direction Palampur.
3. Just prior to reaching Palampur, ( 4kms prior ), there's a turn-off to the right indicating Sobah Singh Marg, Andretta ( in Hindi, so ask driver to be on the look-out ).
Take this road, for approx 10kms, which passes through Panch Rukhi ( there's a station on the Kangra Valley narrow-guage railway line there). Cross the railway line and...............
4. Continue 3 kms to Andretta Chowk. Turn right at the chowk, following the sign-post for Andretta Pottery. 1 km further on & 100m. past the "Norah Richards University of Punjab" sign, & you have arrived!
5. Walk up the path towards the hillside about 70 metres to The Mirage.
From Amritsar, take a taxi directly to Andretta, or a bus to Kangra ( on Hwy 20 ), and follow the directions above.