Perfect for families or larger groups
The White House belonged to the late Malti Chandhiok, a very close friend of Norah Richards, and was built in 1956 of a mix of mud & bricks. Since it became part of The Mirage, it has had a major renovation, while all the time maintaining its original charm.
The mud walls give the rooms a wonderfully cosy feel and the new en-suite bathrooms ensure a high standard of hygiene.
There are 4 double bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a reading room, a living room & a dining room plus kitchen equipped for morning tea, coffee & hot chocolate. Meals are served in the Main House.